These guidelines do not grant a copyright license to any of our content-related fan content. Despite these guidelines, Pixel Happy Games reserves the right to issue a formal takedown request for any content that infringes copyright.
- Fan games/mods must state upon first run that it is a fan game unaffiliated with Pixel Happy Games!
- Mods should not be a standalone product, mods They should contain only the files that are necessary to install the mod. Usually only the scripts.rpa or images.rpa files are needed.
- Selling physical versions of fan work locally (at a convention)
- Selling fan work online (if you run your own online store and manufacture/ship the merch yourself)
- Streaming/reviewing our games are perfectly okay (as long as it is fair use)
- Redistributing our games on any app store (Steam, Google Play, Itch.io, or any others)
- Making a fan game that is designed to be played instead of the original games.
- Making a fan game that confuses the player into thinking that it is official.
- Selling merch on mass production sites that sell the art for you (Redbubble, TeePublic, Etc...)